Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to make these fabric covered button magnets. You can use the smallest pieces of fabric, which makes this a good project for reducing the bulk in your scrap bin. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric-covered button badge
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: Simple sheath dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Whimsical key chains from your scrap fabric stash
- Tutorial: Button embellished top