Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make fabric storage boxes. They’d be great for organizing a toy room! A window pocket on the front holds holds a label, and a handle on the side makes it easy to pull off of a shelf when you want to get to the contents. Get the how-t0.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Snap Lunch Sack with clever rolled top closure
- Tutorial: Fabric luggage tag for your summer travels
- Tutorial: Peeking Bag pouch with window
- Tutorial: Love Note reversible coffee sleeve with clear window
- Tutorial: Cloud and rainbow pillow