Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how you can use ribbon or fabric strips and a cookie cutter to create a cute ornamanet for your Christmas tree. They’d also make a pretty embellishment (and extra tie-on giftie) for gift wrapping. Get the tute.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Ribbon Christmas tree applique
- Tutorial: Felt & scrap fabric Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Ruffled ribbon Christmas tree shirt