Melissa Mortenson from The Polka Dot Chair shares a tutorial in the Skirting The Issue series at Project Run and Play, showing how to make her Fat Quarter Wrap Skirt. It’s fully lined, the outer layer pieced from four fat quarters. (You’ll also need a yard of fabric for the lining.) The dimensions she gives will make a skirt for an older girl (size 12-14) or a small adult (size 2). Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Polka Dot Chair on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scrappy zippered pouch with ric rac
- Tutorial: Clean and Simple Clutch Purse
- Tutorial: Make a child’s winter hand muff
- Tutorial: Making a pair of lined shorts
- Tutorial: Scoodies for adults and kids