Angel from Fleece Fun guest blogs at U Create with a tutorial showing how to make a faux fur and fleece pocket scarf. The fleece scarf is warm wrapped around the neck, and the deep pockets from faux fur make a place to warm your hands. It’s like an extra set of pockets that you can wear around your neck. Brilliant! This would make a GREAT gift! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Fleece Fun on U Create]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Deep pocket fleece scarf
- Tutorial: Deep Pocket Scarf to keep your neck and hands warm
- Tutorial: Fringed fleece neck scarf for a dog
- Tutorial: Faux fur slip-through scarf
- Tutorial: Faux fur infinity scarf