Heather from The Sewing Loft does a little reverse applique to create this gift card holder. It takes just a little bit of felt and short bits of ribbon, perfect for using up those scraps of pretty left over from previous projects. She used a Christmas tree shape for the one she made,but you could make it for any holiday (or for a birthday) by changing the motif. She shares the tutorial in a guest post in the Holiday Bake, Craft, & Sew Along at Skip To My Lou. Go to her post to get the tute.
[photo from The Sewing Loft of Skip To My Lou]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Linen stocking Christmas ornament
- Tutorial: Folded fabric Christmas tree napkins
- Tutorial: Felt pouch Advent calendar
- Tutorial: Turn a clearance tablecloth into a Christmas tree skirt
- Tutorial: Deep pocket fleece scarf