Cherie from You and Mie shows how she made a stack of crayon & notepad folios to give out as party favors. She simplified the design so she could make a stack of them. Made from felt, her version of the crayon organizer has slits instead of pockets to hold the crayons and the notepads. Get the how-to.
[photo from You and Mie]
- Tutorial: Sew a crayon roll
- Tutorial: Felt crayon roll with small notepad
- Tutorial: Doodle bags for coloring on the go
- Tutorial: Crayon and notebook folder
- Tutorial: Fabric folio organizer