Amy from Diary of a Quilter guest blogs at Someday Crafts with a tutorial showing how to make this decorative pillow with coloful felt circles. Make them from Christmas colors of red and green for a fun holiday decoration. Go to the tutorial.
[photo retrieved from Someday Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Snowman button dress
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn-inspired felt pillow covers
- Tutorial: No-sew scrap fabric holiday wreath
- Tutorial: Plush flowers in pots
- Tutorial: Throw pillow embellished with felt circles