Janine from Heidi in Lederhosen shows how to make her Flag Softie toy. The pyramid toy is sewn with a different flag on each face, each one representing a country where family or loved ones live. She made the toy for her young son to help introduce him to the different places he’ll be seeing as he grows up. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Heidi in Lederhosen]
- Cool idea: Very Hungry Caterpillar softie with removable food
- Tutorial: “You Are Loved” message pillow
- Tutorial: Union Jack name t-shirt
- Tutorial: “You’ve Got Mail” zippered pouch
- Lookie what she made: Organ softies