Suzanne from Just Another Hangup shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a receiving blanket. The soft flannel blanket is trimmed with ric rac and has rounded corners. And at 41″ x 41″, it’s larger than the ones you typically find in stores. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Just Another Hangup]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple flannel receiving blanket
- Tutorial: Make a swaddling wrap from receiving blankets
- Tutorial: Flannel baby blanket with piping
- Tutorial: Self-Binding Receiving Blanket
- Tutorial: Ruffle Blanket for baby