Penny from Sew Take a Hike made these rose appliques made from knit fabric. The tendency of knit fabric to roll at the edges helps create the texture of the rose petals. Genius! She put them on quilt blocks, but they would also be killer on a t-shirt. Get the how-to.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, applique, rose, folded, knit[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rolled knit t-shirt embellishment
- Tutorial: I-Spy Storytelling soft fabric blocks
- Giveaway: Jelly roll of Quilt Blocks by Ellen Lucker
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped corsage t-shirt embellishment
- Tutorial: Toddler wear for boys and girls