LiEr from ikat bag finishes up her Winter Dress series with a tutorial showing how to create a gathered jumper. She starts with drafting your own pattern and then shows how to sew it up. This versatile shape can be used with virtually any fabric combination. The tutorial is given in two parts: Link to part 1. Link to part 2.
Want to see all the projects in her Winter Dress series? She’s created a list of links with photos here.
[photo from ikat bag]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, gathered, jumper, draft, pattern, dress[/tags]
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a pleated skirt
- Tutorial: Draft and sew a child’s crossfront top
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: 60′s inspired jumper for girls
- Tutorial: Sew a Bubblegum Jumper for girls