Rachel Le Grand from Nest Full of Eggs shows how to create this awesome striped dress for a little girl. She modified the pattern for her Purple Rose Party Dress (free pattern here) to create the chevron effect on the bodice and the skirt. Go to her tutorial to see how she did it.
[photo from Nest Full of Eggs]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Easter Basket Dress
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Idea file: 2-in-1 party dress with fancy details
- Tutorial: Girl’s modern checkerboard dress
- Tutorial: Little girl dress with bias trimmed Peter Pan collar