Dawn from Designed by Dawn Nicole shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Handkerchief Hem Bandana Skirt for sweet little girls. The skirt is made from two bandanas, and the waistband from a length of wide elastic. It’s quick to sew (no hemming!) and oh, so cute. Get the tute.
[photo from Designed by Dawn Nicole]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled Yoga Mini Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Layered Shabby Chic Circle Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Baby girl bandana dress
- Tutorial: Little Flower Girl Sundress with elastic thread shirred bodice
- Tutorial: Elastic thread shirring using a sewing machine with drop-in bobbin