Cammie from Balance the Busy shows how to use a freezer paper stencil to create a Thanksgiving keepsake t-shirt with the classic handprint turkey. The freezer paper creates crisp, clean edges for the design. You can let your child help with this project. Get the how-to.
[photo from Balance the Busy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stenciling
- Tutorial: Honeycomb stenciled fabric, plus a template
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stencils using a digital cutter
- Tutorial: Two methods for painting a monogram
- Tutorial: Turn a romper into a dress