Mairuru shows how to make these flower coasters, all with handstitching. Handstitching means this is a portable project, so take it with you while the kids are in their gymnastics lessons or while you’re in the waiting room at the doctor’s office. Go to the tutorial.
Love the handstitched look but don’t have the patience to do it yourself? Check out Mairuru’s Etsy shop.
[photo from Mairuru]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, handstitch, flower, coaster[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Handstitched felt and fabric fall garland
- Tutorial: Flower-shaped fabric coasters
- Tutorial: Monogram coasters from charm squares
- Tutorial: Sew a sarubobo softie by hand
- Tutorial: Quilted fabric coasters