Sew4Home shows how to make a set of His & Hers Pajama Shorts, using an existing pair of pants or shorts as a size guide. Both versions have a contrast drawstring band. The men’s shorts have a small pocket on the side of the leg, and the women’s a contrast ruffle around the hem. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Little girls’ bubble shorts from a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Kid pajama pants in 1 hour
- Tutorial: Toddler boy’s pants from men’s shorts
- Free pattern: Little girl ruffle leg shorts
- Tutorial: Summer tunic from a pair of pj pants