Jenny from Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts guest blogs over at luvinthemommyhood with a tutorial for making a nursing cover. These make awesome gifts for moms-to-be! The strap hangs around your neck so the cover stays put, and the curved boning allows you to see baby while maintaining your modesty. Get the how-to.
[photo from luvinthemommyhood]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, nursing, cover, baby, pregnant[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a nursing cover for discrete breastfeeding
- Tutorial: Nusing straps that turn any blanket into a nursing cover
- Tutorial: Make a reversible nursing cover
- Tutorial: Sew a nursing cover for privacy while breastfeeding
- Tutorial: Sew a nursing cover-up