Do you have a free spirited little one who likes to wander away from you in stores or at parks? Vegbee from Blueprints did, and she fashioned a jingle bell cuff to help keep up with her. It proved so successful that she used it with her second child as well. She shares a tutorial showing how to make one. This is such a clever solution! I wish I had seen this when my little free spirited girl was younger! Get the how-to.
[photo from Blueprints]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, child, kid, cuff, bracelet, bell, jingle[/tags]
- Tutorial: Create a jingle bell pull for your door
- Tutorial: Make a felt cuff using your child’s drawings
- Free pattern: Elf stocking
- Tutorial: Make a bracelet from a shirt cuff
- Tutorial: Bow Cuff Bracelet from a shirt cuff