Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shares a 3-part sew-along for making her Junebug Dress for little girls. This is SUCH a cute dress! The simple lines show off a favorite fabric and your child’s cute self, and the buttons on the bodice are exactly the right amount of detail.
Go to Part 1 to make your pattern and cut out the pieces. (If you want to make one in a size 2T/3T, she’s got a pattern for you to download. For other sizes, she gives instructions for how to draft the pattern.)
Go to Part 2 to learn how to sew the bodice and the buttonholes.
Go to Part 3 to learn how to sew the sleeves and the skirt.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: School Girl Jumper sew-along
- Tutorial: Making your own ePatterns
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Summertime Racerback Dress for girls