Ellen from The Long Thread guest blogs at Alpha Mom with a tutorial showing how to make a kid’s bat costume. It’s easily made from a long-sleeved t-shirt and a yard of black felt. A bit of boning helps give it shape. Get the how-to.
[photo from Alpha Mom]
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Short sleeves become long, plus a pair of capris
- Tutorial: 3-Hour Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee with shoulder bows
- Lookie what she made: Short-sleeved tee turned into a long-sleeved shirt