Head over to Colette Patterns to learn how to add a lace overlay to a collar. It’s a beautiful addition to their Violet blouse, but you could use this technique to add a touch of femininity to just about any collar. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Colette Patterns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Button loop closure
- Tutorial: Alter a blouse pattern to add a lace yoke
- Tutorial: Lace front blouse refashioned from a men’s shirt
- Tutorial: Rouleau pocket made from fabric strips
- Tutorial: Add a lace overlay to a plain sweater