Jess from Craftiness is not Optional and Bits for Baby shows how to make a wet bag out of laminated cotton. The laminated cotton is waterproof, keeping the wet from seeping through the sides of the bag. A zipper across the top closes it up. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craftiness is not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Evelyn top with kangaroo pockets
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Zippered toiletry bag from laminated cotton
- Tutorial: Peaches and Cream dress for little girls