Erin from In Between Laundry guest blogs at Craftaholics Anonymous with a tutorial showing how to make a fringed fleece winter scarf. Not only is the scarf super cute, but it’s made from fleece so it’s also easy to sew. Her measurements are for a pre-schooler, but you could lengthen the scarf for an adult if you wanted. Get the tutorial.
[photo retrieved from Craftaholics Anonymous]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy chenille burpcloths
- Tutorial: Scrap knit scarf toy for open-ended play
- Tutorial: Cute fabric bows for gift jars
- Tutorial: Faux fur slip-through scarf
- Tutorial: Fringed fleece neck scarf for a dog