Jenya from Gold Antlers and Eva Foreva created this fabulous leather bag to carry her essentials when she doesn’t feel like lugging around her big purse. The construction is simple – just two rectangles and drawstring rope handles – but the proportions are perfection. And I’m loving how she pulled the drawstring handles so it’s gathered on the sides but not in the middle. She shares a tutorial showing how to do it. Get the tutorial at Eva Foreva.
[photo from Eva Foreva]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY leather eyeglasses case
- Tutorial: Elegant leather passport cover
- Idea file: Gold leaf wristlet purse
- Tutorial: Reversible color blocked leather bag
- Tutorial: Boho Glam Tunic