Janine from Heidi in Lederhosen shows how to make a Lederhosen t-shirt. Perhaps it has something to do with the summer I spent in Austria when I was in college, but I love this sooooo much!! The appliqued Lederhosen have ric rac trim peeking out from the edges and a little motif stitched across the front. They even include real buckles and buttons. Awwww…. Seriously cute!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Heidi in Lederhosen]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Union Jack name t-shirt
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch with Union Jack applique
- Tutorial: Sushi roll chopstick holders
- Tutorial: Union Jack iPhone Cover
- Tutorial: Sew a canvas envelope