Andrea from The Train To Crazy guest blogs over at The Southern Institute with a tutorial showing how to make leggings that look like they’re layered under leg warmers. It’s actually a pair of leggings with knee socks pieced to the bottoms. This is such a cute look! And, it’s a great way to get another season out of a pair of leggings that have grown too short. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Train To Crazy on The Southern Institute]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Knee socks to leg warmers
- Tutorial: Make a pair of toddler leg warmers from an adult pair of knee socks
- Tutorial: Embellished layered tee from a t-shirt and leggings
- Tutorial: Baby leg warmers
- Tutorial: Girls’ leg warmers from knee socks