Jill from Jembellish and Creating My Way To Success shows how to make a lined bag to carry your laptop bag. A couple of pockets on the outside give a place to store your mouse and other accessories. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bed pockets for books and other bedtime essentials
- Tutorial: Computer mouse wrist support cushion
- Tutorial: Laptop bag with large front pocket
- Tutorial: Add a zippered pocket to a pair of shorts
- Tutorial: Twin zip pencil case