Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a three-part sew-along on her blog for making a pair of little boys’ cargo pants. The pockets and topstitching and other details make these pants awesome! Go to part 1 to find out how to draft the pattern. You can either create it from scratch by tracing around a pair of pants that fit your child, or you can alter an existing pattern. Go to part 2 to fnd out how to make all of the pockets and topstitch details. Go to part 3 to find out how to finish them up.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Love Birds pintucked top for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Cargo pants tote bag
- Video tutorial: Snowflake Christmas pajama pants
- Tutorial: Sailor Pants or Shorts for toddlers
- Tutorial: Super cute military hat