This oversized butterfly applique adds color and personality to a little girl’s plain cardigan. The button placket splits the applique down the middle. The split design would also work on a zip-up hoodie. You can find a tutorial for making it over at the Therm O Web blog. Go there to get the how-to.
[photo from Therm O Web]
- Tutorial: Little Bit of Color Hoodie
- Tutorial: Little girl’s butterfly shirt with tulle wings
- Tutorial: Turn a t-shirt into a zippered hoodie
- Tutorial: Split pea shamrock bean bags
- Tutorial: Give a plain bolero a vintage look