Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how she made her Coraline dress for her young daughter. The look is inspired by a dress she spied on Pinterest. She recreated the look, using a t-shirt that fits her daughter as a sizing guide. The bodice of the dress has a button placket down the middle and is edged with ruffles at the neck and armholes. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: Nora dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Free pattern: Pop Pop Preppy tunic top for little girls
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls