Jessica from Running With Scissors shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can turn a little girl’s pair of outgrown tights into a new pair of footless tights for spring. By cutting off the feet, you get a lot more flexibility (and longer wear) in the length. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Running With Scissors]
- Tutorial: Make cropped footless tights from outgrown tights
- Tutorial: A-line pintuck Secretary Skirt
- Tutorial: Make little girl leggings from tights
- Lookie what she made: Maxi dress from a vintage sheet
- Tutorial: Spring Bias Scarf