An from StraightGrain guest blogs in the Basic Bodice series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how to adapt a little girl’s basic bodice block to create princess seams and pleated front panel. She adds a simple pleated skirt to the bottom to make it a dress. LOVE!! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from StraightGrain on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s A-line dress with ruffle panel down the front
- Tutorial: Colorblocked bodice for a litttle girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Tutorial: Girl’s faux fur vest with high-low hem
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s jacket using a basic bodice pattern