Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional guest blogs in The Pleat Weeks at See Kate Sew with a tutorial showing how she made a pleated tunic top for her young daughter. This little top is so sweet!! The simple lines show off a favorite fabric, and the pleats add just the right amount of detail to the neckline. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional on See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Peek-a-Boo box pleats
- Tutorial: Dress with pleated waistband
- Tutorial: Pleated ombre skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Imperfect Pleated Pillow