I am loving this little girl’s shirred sundress that Dawn from Designed by Dawn Nicole made! It has a shirred bodice and straps that tie in a bow at the front. She calls it her Piper Dress and she shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make it. She says it’s a fast and easy sew – just 2 hours from start to finish. Get the how-to.
[photo from Designed by Dawn Nicole]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little Flower Girl Sundress with elastic thread shirred bodice
- Tutorial: Patchwork summer sundress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Mini trash bag holder for the car
- Tutorial: Faux cardigan tee for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled Yoga Mini Skirt for little girls