Jen from Eat Sleep Make created a little knight tunic for her young son to wear at his medieval knight party, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. It’s made from fleece, so there’s no hemming or finishing neck or armholes. She used on of his t-shirt to get the right shape, but she made it large and loose enough that he can wear it through several growth spurts. Get the how-to.
[photo from Eat Sleep Make]
- Tutorial: Knight or princess dress-up costume for a child
- Tutorial: Enlarge armholes on a sleeveless dress
- Tutorial: Tiered pillowcase-style dress
- Tutorial: Fleece headband earwarmer
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Coraline dress