Kiki from Kiki & Company shares a tutorial at Project Run and Play showing how to make little leather (or faux leather) bows. She used them as accents in her winning entry to the Movie-Inspired challenge at Project Run and Play. The little leather bows became hair accessories, wrist cuffs, and belt embellishments. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Kiki & Company on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Twisted fabric headband and braided leather belt
- Tutorial: Vinyl hair accessories
- Tutorial: Fleece apple hat
- Tutorial: La Fleur de L’Orange dress for girls
- Tutorial: Add leather trim to a plain tee