Lilla Luise shows how to make a little girl’s tote bag. Her design was inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, so she stenciled “I [heart] Red” on the front. The burlap and red & white polka dot fabric lining are adorable together, but you could pair just about any style or color of print to make this bag. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Lilla Luise]
- Tutorial: Make a shopping tote from a burlap rice bag
- Tutorial: Repurposed rice sack tote
- Tutorial: Bias bound burlap placemats
- Tutorial: Burlap table runner
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished barrel tote