Maya from Little Treasures shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make this loopy yarn scarf – with no knitting required. Instead, she uses her sewing machine to create the layers of yarn loops. Brilliant!! This is an awesome project for someone like myself, who loves to buy pretty yarn but doesn’t know how to knit. And it looks so soft and snuggly wrapped around the neck. Get the tutorial to see how she does it.
[photo from Little Treasures]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple flannel receiving blanket
- Lookie what she made: Kid’s Explorer’s Sash
- Tutorial: Pantaloon Scarf for girls
- Tutorial: Quilt Square Scarf
- Tutorial: Drapey knit tunic