Andrea from The Train To Crazy guest blogs at Skip To My Lou with a tutorial showing how to make a leather wallet. The small leather wallet is just the right size for carrying in your pocket. Pockets hold credit cards and your driver’s license, while an elastic strap holds your folded money. Get the tute.
[photo from The Train To Crazy on Skip To My Lou]
- Tutorial: Child’s wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutorial: Perfect Wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutorial: Organizer wallet
- Tutorial: Pretty patchwork-y bifold wallet
- Tutorial: Simple summertime wallet