Vanessa from Crafty Gemini shares her first video tutorial of 2012 on her blog, showing how to make a pillowcase. With just three seams, it’s a quick and easy project perfect for gift giving or for a charity project. Go to the video tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Gemini]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Create a half apron out of a man’s button-down shirt
- It’s new: ABC – 123 Fabric Flashcards video workshop and pattern
- Video tutorial: How to make a pillowcase dress
- Tutorial: Sewing machine dust cover
- Video tutorial: Sew a drawstring pouch