Stefi from Just Chic shows how to recycle an old pair of jeans into a purse. I love how the front pocket on the jeans is the exact size for a cell phone. No more digging through the bottom of the purse trying to find your phone! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Just Chic]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, jeans, purse, bag, handbag, recycle, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Mini-tote from old jeans
- Tutorial: Easy roll-up purse organizer
- Tutorial: Vinyl cell phone case from a dollar store purse
- Tutorial: Scrappy cell phone cozy that attaches to your purse
- Tutorial: Absorbant pocket bibs for a self-feeding toddler