Sachiko from Tea Rose Company shows how you can turn a dollar store eyeglass case into a hard sided sewing kit. She started with a plain gray eyeglass case and covered it with a pretty fabric, then made a matching pincushion that that nests perfectly into one end of the case. Go to her blog, Tea Rose Home, for the how-to.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scarf with pom pom trim
- Tutorial: Kitchen towel tote bag
- Tutorial: Embellished tee with pleated bib and buttons
- Tutorial: She Carries Flowers bag
- Tutorial: Eyeglass case from a potholder