Jennifer Stern at CraftStylish shows how to make this stylish skirt from your fabric scraps. She calls it the “little strippy skirt” because it’s made up of strips of fabric left over from another project. Get the how-to.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, skirt, scraps, strippy[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric hair ribbons for little girls
- Tutorial: Woven D-ring belt from t-shirt yarn
- Tutorial: Replace a broken front fly zipper
- Cool idea: Twirly skirt from quilt scraps
- Tutorial: Sew a brooch from fabric scraps