Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop and Leafy Treetop Spot shows how to turn a doily into a vintage-inspired lace collar. This would be so cute worn with a plain crewneck sweater, or even a fitted crewneck tee. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Stretch lace belt for pregnant belly
- Tutorial: Lace and vinyl belt
- Tutorial: Fitted top with pleated neckline from a dress shirt
- Cool idea: Use stretch lace to lengthen t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Crochet trim embellished top