Christine from From an Igloo shows an easy fix for a pair of girls’ tights that have grown too short. She cut the feet off of them and turned them into cropped, footless tights. This is such an awesome idea! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from From an Igloo]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s footless spring tights
- Tutorial: Make little girl leggings from tights
- Tutorial: Make a pair of girl’s knit pants, no pattern required
- Tutorial: Make leggings from outgrown tights
- Tutorial: Too-short pullover to cute cropped cardigan