One Inch World shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to recycle a mesh produce sack into a Mesh Collecting Bag. The mesh bag is perfect for bringing home rocks and other nature treasures! The mesh allows you to rinse your items while they’re still collected up in the bag. This would also be a great bag for garden produce. Get the tute.
[photo from One Inch World]
[via Crafty Crow]
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bags with zipper closure
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bags
- Tutorial: Garden Tidy Tote
- Tutorial: Mesh beach or swimming bag
- Tutorial: Reusable produce bag with mesh panel