Danielle from Blissful and Domestic guest blogs at Creating My Way to Success with a tutorial showing how to make her Mini Bow Dress for little girls. It’s made from two repurposed t-shirts – one for the bodice, and one for the skirt. A simple bow on the bodice lends a classic look. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blissful and Domestic on Creating My Way to Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Keyhole Dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Dainty Floral Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Tiered rainbow t-shirt dress for girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls