Michelle from Handmade Martini guest blogs at Project Run and Play with a tutorial showing how she modified the back of a little girl’s dress bodice to make it a crossover back with a double button closure. The edges overlap so they don’t need to be stitched closed. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Handmade Martini on Project Run and Play]
- Tutorial: Ombre tulle dress bodice
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s jacket using a basic bodice pattern
- Tutorial: My Inner Grandmade dress bodice for little girls
- Tutorial: Colorblocked bodice for a litttle girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Asymmetrical bow sash for a little girl’s dress