Maryann and Caroline from Sew Together share a tutorial in the Skirting the Issue series at Simple Simon & Co., showing how to make a pocket buddy for a little girl’s skirt (or dress). They call it their “My Best Friend Pocket Teddy.” It’s a little stuffed bear sized just right to fit in a pocket, with a ribbon attaching the bear so it doesn’t get lost. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Together on Simple Simon & Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with tribal stamp design
- Baby Pip Teddy Bear Pattern
- Tutorial: Felt teddy bear kit for kids
- Tutorial: How to make a teddy bear
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gored sweater skirt